Stainless steel valve, Z15W valve, gate valve, screw thread valve: the valve can only be fully open and fully closed, can not be adjusted and the throttle
Applicable medium: oil, water, steam, etc.
Application of gate valves: chemical, petrochemical, petroleum, paper, mining, electric power, liquefied petroleum gas, food, pharmaceutical, water supply and drainage, municipal, machinery and equipment matching, electronic industry, urban construction and other fields.
Characteristics of gate valve:
(1) the flow resistance is small. The medium channel inside the valve body is straight through, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
(2) the comparison of the closing and closing of the shut-off valve is more efficient: whether it is open or closed, the direction of the motion of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the flow of the medium.
(3) the height is high and the opening and closing time is long. The opening and closing stroke of the gate is large, and the drop is carried out through the screw.
(4) the water hammer is not easy to produce. The reason is that the closing time is long.
(5) the medium can flow in any direction in both sides, easy to install, and the two sides of the channel are symmetrical.
(6) the length of the structure (the distance between the shell two is connected to the end of the end) is smaller.
(7) simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturing technology and wide application range.
(8) compact structure, rigid valve, smooth passageway and small flow resistance. The sealing surface is made of stainless steel and hard alloy. It has long service life and PTFE packing. It is reliable and easy to operate.
Precautions for installation of gate valves:
(1), hand wheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting, and no collision is strictly prohibited.
(2) the double gate valve should be installed vertically (that is, the stem is in the vertical position and the handwheel is on the top).
(3) the gate valve with a bypass valve should be opened before opening the bypass valve (to balance the pressure difference of the import and export and reduce the opening force).
(4) the gate valve with the transmission mechanism is installed according to the specification of the product.
(5) if the valve is frequently used, it will be lubricated at least once a month.
Other technical parameters:
(1) the price of the gate valve varies from the caliber, the material and the pressure.
(2) connection forms: threads, flanges, welding, etc.
(3) transmission mode: manual, gear transmission, pneumatic, electric, etc.
(4) caliber from DN6-DN10; pressure from 1.0MPA-64MPA; temperature -20--300 C
(5) materials are: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, chromium molybdenum steel, low temperature steel, ductile iron and other special